Presentation Skills Coaching
Build credibility, trust and influence
Imagine if you could…
- Present ideas with ease & influence
- Lead more productive meetings
- Clearly explain your work and what you do
- Effectively communicate the value of ideas
- Reduce “ums”, “ahs” and filler words
- Feel comfortable with self-promotion
- Be seen as a credible, trustworthy expert
- Handle challenging questions & audience members
- Move audiences into action
How you present yourself and your ideas makes a difference in your ability to connect with and influence others.
Presentation skills coaching is a high intensity program for speakers, experts, and executives that focuses on enhancing presence, crafting a clear, compelling message, and delivering it in a way that builds trust and increases influence.
One-to-one presentation skills coaching has helped:
- Experts & analysts clearly communicate the value of ideas
- Executives increase leadership effectiveness & influence
- Sales professionals deliver succinct sales pitches and client presentations
- Coaches and consultants develop compelling elevator speeches
- Individuals prepare for toasts, graduation and inspirational speeches
- Nervous speakers become confident presenters
Presentation skills coaching formats:
- Communicator. 90 minutes of time via phone, Skype or in person (Boston, MA area). Perfect for individuals who need a confidence boost, have a few questions or want quick, focused feedback on an upcoming presentation. May also include video review and feedback.
- Connector. 6 hours of time (via phone, Skype, or in person) used in minimum 2 hour increments. Perfect for individuals who want to move beyond confidence and achieve desired results during their next speech or presentation.
- Leader. 3, 6, or 12 month retainer. Ideal for individuals who deliver frequent presentations and are committed to strengthening communication skills, business relationships, and influence.
All one-to-one programs include scheduled time by phone, Skype, or in person (Greater Boston, MA), resources and handouts, 30 days of email support following completion of program, phone/email support in between sessions, speaking practice and feedback.
Ready to increase credibility, trust & influence?
Call 617-548-5877 or email stacey (at) staceyshipman (dot) com to learn more and get started.