October – December 2018
Lead & Thrive is a 3 month mastermind experience to grow yourself and your business.
Lead & Thrive is offered in collaboration with Jacquie Collins, Partnering for Performance.
Gain tools to:
Boost clarity and focus
Handle stress and challenges with more ease
Have a clear vision/mission
Strengthen business relationships
Enhance listening skills and emotional intelligence
Communicate more effectively
Increase influence and buy-in
Put the right people in place so you can take time off with less stress
Enjoy your business and life more!
Lead & Thrive focuses on three key areas to growth: Leading Self, Leading Others, Leading a Business.
Sessions may include:
- Communication skills
- Business strategy
- Team & people development
- Relationship building & influencing skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Mindset and confidence
- Emotional intelligence
- And more!
Leading Self: Personal Development
You matter. Before you can lead others, you must first learn to lead yourself. Boost emotional intelligence, energy, mindfulness, personal brand, and creativity. Activities may include personal S.W.O.T analysis, movement and mindfulness activities, facilitated discussion and more.
Leading Others: Motivate and Engage
Relationships matter. Power up your presence, communicate effectively with clients and employees, and build a strong, connected team. Activities may include team S.W.O.T analysis, speaking and listening activities, facilitated discussion and more.
Leading a Business: Solutions and Action Plan
Your business matters. Create a culture where everyone – inside and outside your organization – can thrive. Activities may include business S.W.O.T analysis, succession planning, 1 page action plan, facilitated discussion and more.
- 3 in person events: October 3, November 7, December 5
- October & November meet 8am – 11am; December meets 8am – 12pm
- Includes full breakfast, coffee, tea, water and late morning snacks
- Location: Lombardo’s, Randolph, MA
- Monthly Q & A call (for the group) with Jacquie and Stacey
- Access to private Facebook/LinkedIn group
- Weekly emails (i.e., TED Talks, articles, activities, videos, etc) to reinforce lessons and insights gained during in person sessions.
- Networking with other business and non-profit professionals
- Action plan
Space is limited to 50 for- and non-profit professionals
Invest in yourself and your business:
$599 per person
To learn more or register, contact