Executive Coaching & Consulting
Leaders at all levels can benefit from having a trusted advisor in their corner. A recent or upcoming promotion, stress and burnout, low confidence, needing a personal brand, building a strong team, powering up executive presence, expressing ideas clearly, strengthening presentation skills are all reasons to work with an executive communication coach.
Coaching is conducted via phone, Skype or in person (Greater Boston, MA). Sessions are 30 to 60 minutes long depending on the program and are available on a short and long term basis.
Executive Coaching is offered in the following areas:
- Leadership. Communicate your vision, motivate and inspire others, executive presence, team and relationship building.
- Women’s Leadership. Power up your presence, poise and persuasion skills so your voice is heard when you give presentations or take your seat at the table.
- Speeches and Presentations. Message development and delivery.
- Marketing & Personal Brand. Elevator speeches, networking skills, develop packages and pricing, public speaking as a marketing tool.
- Personal Excellence. Recharge, refocus and reconnect to the purpose behind your work.
- Organizational Consulting. Improving workplace culture in growing companies.