Leadership can feel lonely and isolating. Having a thought partner in your corner can help. I work with leaders across industries and specialize in working with operational leaders.
Reasons to Work with an Executive Coach:
- Recent or upcoming promotion
- Feeling drained and uninspired
- To improve employee communication and collaboration
- Make meetings more engaging
- Add polish and pizzazz to presentations
- Strengthen employee relationships
- Clarify thoughts and ideas to get buy-in
Executive Coaching focuses on the following areas:
- Communication. Express ideas with clarity and ease; communicate change; conduct more productive meetings.
- Presence. Minimize conflict, command a room, communicate under pressure, strengthen relationships and increase influence.
- Recharge & Refocus. Feeling drained and uninspired? Take time to recharge, refocus and refill your well so you can bring your best self to every interaction.